I.N.S.P.I.R.A.T.I.O.N

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hey my LOVEly readers! How is your day?

Here in my city, Seattle, we have the FIRST snow a few days ago!!!!!! YAY? NAY?

Typically, when winter comes, I always hope to see the snow. When it snows, I always get so excited!
Snow makes me feel that it's winter, snow gives me fresh mind, snow creates romantic atmosphere, moment and even fun time!!!
However this time I wasn't excited as much as I usually be . (sorry for the sad tone...) Why? I have one fairly enough reason for that.
IT KILLED ME SO BAD regarding getting to my work....
Since I don't have a car, I had to take buses( yes! THREE buses!!) and it drove me so crazy that it took me 4 hours to go to my workplace... yea I still can't believe that.... but I couldn't be happier when I glimpsed my place!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regardless, the most happiest things on that day was I had a pretty good time at work  because lots of my friends came into the restaurant, and after that I could see my bf :)

As I already mentioned you about posting my new hauls for the next blog which is this, I was so planning to do so, yet I've changed my mind to share something with you.

Ever since I became an instagramer, I've seen tons of pictures that have inspired me very much. So here are some of the photos I wanna share, and hope you guys like/love or even get inspired by them as much as I DO !!!! ENJOY <3




































How did you like them?
....The last one is actually me :p hehe

♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆    Thank you so much for reading!  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 
Hope you all have a sweet and lovely one!! 
xoxo

You Might Also Like

25 fashionable comments

  1. yummmm jeffrey campbell shoes, chanel and furry things... whats not to love
    loking forward to your posts too :)x
    xo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shoes!
    follow each other?

    lesimple.sk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so inspiring, I love the tote bags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely inspirations. Love the shoes specially. Following you. Hope you can follow me back too.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful inspiration. i love this post. i also like the diy with the heels.
    kisses

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these pictures!! Amazing!!
    Also love your blog!! Following now!!
    Check mine if you like

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    Xx Magna

    ReplyDelete
  7. ur blog is nice
    new follower of ur blog
    now follow my blog
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. 4 hours? That's insane! You're one devoted worker :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inspiration pics!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful posts! So great photos!
    Follow you now and it would be great if you follow back!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  11. geez, this is some serious inspiration post! Love the shoes! Those grey one's with that gold detail on heels are amazing.

    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/
    xx Brigita

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow cool inspirations!
    I'm your new follower, greetings from Spain!
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the pictures. I want so bad to get a pair of JC litas. Maybe that will be my next purchase.

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great inspiration!
    I'm following you, return love back?
    xo
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Isn't Instagram amazing! I've found so many images on there that I have fallen in love with too!
    Ahka Vintage SHOP
    Ahka Vintage BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  16. great pics! i wish i had a huge collection of jeffrey campbell shoes...i would take amazing pictures of them every day! i hope the snow melts and you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing post! Loooooove the photos!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  18. great pics, inspired me!1 :)
    Love all the JEFFREY CAMPBELL BOOTS, ARE AMAZING! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Aika,
    Love so many of these!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    See you soon!
    Love,
    Flower Show
    X

    ReplyDelete
  20. great inspirations , lovely ideas with the shoes . I am following your blog pls visit mine, I hope follow back
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *