When it rains...

Saturday, May 26, 2012


















BIKER JACKET: FROM JAPAN  |  YELLOW LIGHT KINT: Forever 21  |  BELT: Charlotte Russe  |  HOT PANTS: A&F  |  SHEER TIGHTS: Nordstrom Rack  |  BOOTS: Sam Edelman Zoe (Different Color here)  |  BAG: GAP  |  WATCH: ALDO  |  EARRINGS: Charlotte Russe  |  Necklace and ACCESSORIES: F21 & H&M  |  SUNGLASSES: Urban Outfitters


Happy Saturday!!!!
I don't complain that I have to work when the weather is really nice and beautiful although there is such a short time for us to enjoy the great weather in Seattle. 
A couple days ago, the weather had been bad and cold because of rain, and it was even worse when it was windy. I broke my two umbrellas... How sad! 
In spite of the awful weather, I was feeling good with my outfit. Instead of rain boots, I put on platform boots, and I wore the biker jacket as a rain coat. The simple ponytail definitely helped me not worry about my hairstyle :P The sunglasses could keep my eye make up still lovely. 

  I don't know if I am correct; people tend to wear dark colors when the weather is not good, but I am totally different. As you can see I was wearing YELLOW!!!!! I really love the boots because of its amazing design( I've got so many compliments every time I wear! ) and also love the top from Forever 21 (Ridiculously affordable!) due to the fish-tale shape and color!!!!
What's your 'rainy day' outfit???


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆    STAY FASHIONABLE!!!! ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 
Thank you so much for reading!!!!
XOXO


You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *