5 Ways To Rock A Stunning Dress: JUST PLAIN 'HOT'

Thursday, December 13, 2012



2 weeks ago I got a package from a Singapore clothing line "Tracyeinny", and I was gifted two fabulous products in their line. Here you can see me wearing one of them -- the Mandie Lace Dress.
This dress is flattering even for a petite person like myself, as it is very stunning with its design and details.  As I was trying the dress on in front of the mirror, an awesome idea suddenly popped up: "Why don't I style up some different looks using the dress? It would be fun, wouldn't it?"
So I began poring through all the clothes I have in my closet while picturing  possible looks that would nicely match the dress. As I was thinking of the outfits, my focus was to create a different feeling and taste for each.

As you can see in the pictures above, I must say I successfully created 5 contrasting looks that are equally wearable in daily life. And for the next few weeks until my future new outfit posts, I will be blogging about how I imagined and interpreted each look.
I have summarized each of the styles below and will post updates to the blog to expain how I came up with each of them, so STAY TUNED~!!!!

1. Just Plain 'HOT'
2. Slim Lines, Statement Pumps
3. Japanese Inspiration, Hey cutie!
4. Preppy Chic
5. New Orleans Night life Lady 



OKAY! Here we go! Let's begin with the first look!  



For this first look, I simply put the dress on with sequined open-toe platform heels. I wanted this look to emphasize elegance.  To achieve that, I softly curled my hair and brought it to the side, pulling my bangs back. I wanted to showcase the dress' amazing collar details, so I didn't want hair or a fab necklace to obscure it. Still, I didn't want things to be boring; I wore some gold dangling earrings as an accent.

Did you like the first look? Hope you did!
I will be announcing when I am going to post about the second look, so be sure not to miss it!!!


Oh just a little note that Tracyeinny is now doing 50% storewide sale till Xmas!!!"Save money, buy more!!" Enjoy your Xmas shopping!






♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆ ♥   STAY FAB & STAY FASHIONABLE!!!! ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. You're a true beauty ! I love your style and this dress is so cute and feminine ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *