"Urban Biker Chic": A bit of eye candy for your ride

Thursday, December 20, 2012



 LEATHER JACKET: Thrifted originally from Flying Tomato  |  PANTS & BELT: Thrifted  |  SHIRT: Forever 21  |  CRYSTAL COLLAR NECKLACE: Nasty Gal  |  EARRINGS, FUR SCARF & ROUNDED BAG: H&M  |  BULLET BRACELET: C/O Peace Love Flair  |  LEOPARD BOOTIES: ASOS  |  SUNGLASSES: Buffalo Exchange



As I was doing some online shopping at ASOS ( the best online store EVER!!!!), I found that TARTAN PRINTS and CHECK PRINTS are definitely hot this season, in addtion to other trendy items... like Oxblood and Studded. Also, the biker inspired jackets are a must-have item for this winter. Sooooooo, why not put together this look by combining both!?!? Twice as nice!!!! haha

I am really happy that this look came out looking very fun and playful. Maybe it is because of my hairstyle and leopard booties. My new fur scarf that I got from H&M a few weeks ago perfectly complements the biker jacket, too. I am really enamored of my CRYSTAL COLLAR NECKLACE by Nasty Gal (THANK YOU!!!) because it totally goes with any and every style, even when I am going casual.

As for the bullet bracelet c/o Peace Love Flair, this bracelet knows how to make a statement!! To be honest when I first got the bracelet, I was a little lost as to when I was going to wear it. BUT not anymore! I figured it out now!!!! It adds a great touch to this look, doesn't it? Thanks for the great piece Pease Love Flair <3 This bracelet is not available any more, but they always have great stuff so don't forget to check them out!!!! 



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆ ♥   STAY  FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO


You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *