Rockin' it in Black 'n' Gold

Wednesday, August 28, 2013



Photographed by Justin Swain


CROP TOP (similar here): ASOS
STUDDED SHORTS: TOPSHOP
PLATFORM LACE-UP BOOTS: Steve Madden
EARRINGS & SUNGLASSES: ALDO
GOLD CLAW CUFF: UrbanOg
RINGS: H&M
DOUBLE RINGS WITH CHAIN: Urban Outfitters
CHAIN BRACELETS: Forever 21


_______________________________


Hi my LOVEly readers! 
I am super sorry I've been MIA for a week! My total bestie (we've been best friends for almost 4 yrs!!!) went back to Japan for her new job not that she's done with school, so I was busy spending time with her! She's been super supportive, sweet and kind ever since we became close friends! Of course I cried at the airport when I saw her off, but you know our hearts are always connected wherever we are! I wish her all the best on her new journey! 


I don't know if I have mentioned it before or not, but I am such a HUUUUUUGE fan of Rihanna! Not only do I love her songs, I also adore and am inspired by her style all the time... She never fails to impress her fans and fashion-lovers, and she can completely pull off any outfit, can't she? I can't wait to have some of her new Rihanna For River Island  F/W collection pieces!!! 

With that being said, today's outfit is inspired by one of her black & gold looks. I've always tried to achieve this kind of look, and finally I did it! With no doubt, I absolutely love this whole sets of pics. I surely love this outfit, but I am even more pleased with how the poses were all unique & stylish, and the location was definitely killer. These things just  made my look even more refined! 


The Black and Gold combination is never out of style....
 I styled this outfit up with studs, chains, and spikes to enhanec the cool, edgy rock 'n' roller's taste.Then I added a touch of sweetness by curling my hair, sporting the red lips, wearing some platform lace up booties, and adding the crop top with off-the-shoulder detail. This TOBI double chain necklace is a super fab item I shopped recently, and it was really kind to my wallet! lol (only $12!!!!!) If you'd like to get yours click
HERE with the code SUNKISSED50 to get 50% off sitewide by the end of this month! 




Hope you like/love my look as well as all the pictures!




_______________________________





♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. Fierce! Summer may be winding down, but somebody's still bringing the heat! Your fierceness is wicked awesome with these many touches of black and gold. It is fierce while not being too over the top. You look awesome!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *