A Splash of Lemon Shade

Sunday, March 30, 2014




 Photographed by Justin Swain



FEDORA & NECKLACE: H&M
OVERSIZED FLORAL PRINT SWEATSHIRT & WHITE CLUTCH: ZARA
WATCH & LEATHER BOOTS (similar HERE or HERE): Aldo
JEANS (similar HERE): Free People
FUR COLLAR SCARF & MULTICOLORED BRACELET : Japan



____________________



Hi LOVEs! How has your weekend been? I hope it's not as crazy as mine! <3
I spent my whole Saturday helping out with a friend's photoshoot -- and I was the stylist! This was a new opportunity for me! For a long time I have wanted to do styling, but I really didn't have a chance until yesterday. When he asked me to help, I was hesitant to take the opportunity, but I am glad I did! Even though I am confident about my styling, I was still worried about how well I could do as a stylist... In the end, I totally enjoyed working with the crew and had so much fun styling the model!! I can't wait to see the final results and share the photos with you guys! I snapped some BTS shots and posted on my Instagram, so take a look if you are interested! :)

When ZARA finally launched in Seattle about a month ago, I just HAD to go to the launch party to check them out! Oh my goodness... It was super crazy busy at the entire store! Still, I had a nice shopping time and snagged some great pieces, which I am wearing for today's outfit!
This beautiful pastel yellow with floral printed sweatshirt caught my eyes right away, as if it was calling me far from distance! It's definitely an ACNE sweatshirt inspired top that I'd been looking for and is also easy on my wallet. I get so many compliments every time I wear it! :) You can't ignore the pastel color trend right now, and I am obsessed with this beautiful light yellow color. Isn't it so pretty?? I really love how versatile this top is. There are so many ways to rock it. Not just wearing as a top or dress; you can also layer up. 

For today's look, I wore it as a dress top pairing with light blue jeans. Since I didn't want to cover the amazing floral prints, I decided not to wear anything over it and wore fur collar scarf to keep warm from the chilly spring breeze. I threw on a fedora and a pair of leather ankle boots to add a touch of coolness. The white clutch with an awesome fashion-related quote is also from ZARA and compliments the look perfectly. White is such a great color right now for transitioning dark colors to bright colors. Also, adding a white color can instantly change the whole look into a fresh and spring-appropriate ensemble. So if your outfit appears to be dull or you think it is not bright enough for a spring look, you just need to switch an item to white or add anything crisp! Then you will look 'springly' FAB!!!!

          
Happy Sunday lovers! 


____________________________





♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. I have this clutch too, i absolutely love your outfit! I just followed, would you check out my blog?

    kirstywinter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *