All White Is Always The New Black

Monday, June 16, 2014


Photographed by Takuya Akiyama




CLEAR EARRINGS: H&M
WHITE CLUTCH (similar HERE): Zara
BRACELETS : c/o Charlotte Russe
DIY WHITE PANTS: GAP



________________________



Hi LOVEs! Happy Monday! 
I hope you had an wonderful Farther's Day yesterday! I wish my dearest dad were in the States with me so I could have spent a happy time and celebrate with my papa! I miss my family to death.... It's been almost three years since I saw them! :( 

It was so sweet of one of my favorite brands 1.State to send over this amazing striped tee and white moto jacket, which I am currently in love with very much! When I looked at them, the first thing that came to my mind was to create an "all white look."  I actually gave it a try last year and I was really pleased with the big-hitting look, so I wanted to really try it again! I definitely adore this all-white ensemble! I like how the outfit looks slightly different with or without the jacket! Even though I wear the jacket, it looks super fresh and I love how the striped tee lets my skin peak through. Yes, just the right amount of allure. I paired with other white items to emphasize the white palette, but I styled with metallic oxford shoes for an unexpected touch! Although my legs look so short, which is why I love wearing heels, I still look nice with this trendy look!! Because of the white hues, my new pink hair stands out really beautifully and is so playful. (OMG! You have no idea how much I love this new color! I finally could be a 'pink mermaid' <3) 

One of the must-have items for summer surely is a pair of mirrored sunglasses. They can effortlessly upgrade your look and really help to frame your face! I've own several, but you know, just like shoes and bags, it never gets enough! I ran into these killer mirrored sunglasses at ASOS! I am seriously obsessed with them! They are always in my purse now! I can't wait to hunt more mirrored sunglasses this summer hehe! 

I hope you like my new hair and hopefully you will get to play around with your hair and an adventurous color this summer! I bet it would make your summer more exciting!!


________________________



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

3 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *