Crush of The Day: Longline Duster Coat

Monday, November 10, 2014





♥ Forever 21 Longline Duster Coat  

Duster coats are definitely a seasonal must-have outerwear. You can easily achieve a laid-back layer style pairing it with your favorite bottoms or co-ords while keeping yourself warm from the chill. Especially, this camel duster coat is super chic and such a staple piece for a put-together look.
I've been looking for a wall-friendly camel duster coat for over months, and I finally found the perfect one that I will probably get one for myself!

 
★*・゜゜・。・★ SHOP IT HERE ★*・゜゜・。・★


______________



Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. Love it!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/235638163184827/photos/np.382192927.772067179/728603167221655/?type=1&notif_t=notify_me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *