Only 3 Days Left! ALEXANDER WANG x H&M

Monday, November 03, 2014



Hi LOVEs!
Now that fun and spooky Halloween is over. Was it crazy? I hope so! BUT in the fashion world, the excitement is still continued and even gets higher just because a long-awaited collection will be launched in only 3 days!!!!!
Who's more thrilled about ALEXANDER WANG x H&M collection than I am!?
Personally, around this time is by far one of the most exciting moments of the year!!!!! First, November 4th, which is tomorrow, is my birthday. Second, fall is my most favorite season. Third, my top favorite brand, H&M collaborates with an worldwide noted amazing brand for a new collection and it launches a few days after my birthday! Ever since the collection has been announced, fashion folks of course including me have been dying to catch a glimpse of the designs and itching to get their hands on the extraordinary pieces for their fall wardrobes. The collection is just so impressive with the sporty-inspired patterns, and I can't get over the epic, too-cool collection. Now, H&M has released all the items with pricing and details, and here are my picks and they definitely go to my shopping list this Thursday! (Click the image to jump to the H&M site for the details!) 











I am not planning to get my hands on all of the above, but absolutely some of them. The boots and the crop sweater for sure!!!!!!

I'd like to share some tips on how to shop the collection this Thursday in Seattle store, based on my experience last year for Isabel Marant collection.

Where to Shop It: 
H&M Downtwon Store
520 Pike Street, Seattle WA 98101
< Or store locater here >

When to Go:
When it comes to the exclusive collaborative collection, stores will open their doors at 8 am. H&M will be doing their bracelet system again, where the first 420 shoppers in line at the store will be provided a colored bracelet denoting what time they'll be able to shop. BUT don't get there like 15 mins before the doors open. Guess what time I arrived last year? THREE AM IN THE MORNING!!!! and I was the 10th one on the first batch, however, I wasn't able to grab what I really wanted, so I highly recommend to arrive the store before three if you don't wanna miss anything!
Groups of 30 will be given only 15 mins to shop, so do some homework for what you really want to get!

Other Info 
You are limited to buy the same products up to 2, and you have SEVEN DAYS from your purchase date to return for a full refund with your original receipt, none of the accessories is returnable.
It will be a long waiting and freezing, so get cozy with an blanket and bring an extra scarf or sheet to spread under the butt while waiting, and don't catch a cold lol. Go with someone who has a car or live close by. That way you can keep unnecessary things (blankets, books, etc...) in there, and you are ready for the shopping survival!

Hopefully, these tips are helpful to you and I can't wait to show you what I get from the collection!!!
Happy shopping ♥
  


______________



Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *