Camel + Denim on Denim

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

One of my favorite combos. Camel & Denim. But this time, double denim. 




Photographed by Marcus Annable // Fremont


TOP: Forever 21 (old, similar here or here)  //  PANTS: Free People (similar here)  //  COAT: ASOS  //  SHOES: c/o Cherry Footwear (Use the code "lovecloset15" for 15%off)  //  ACCESSORIES: c/o Polette sunnies, ASOS hat, ALDO necklace, eBay bag 


_________


Hi LOVEs!!!!
The weather in Seattle lately has been super unpredictable, and to be honest with you, it's driving me insane. It's sunny one day, and next day it completely changes to a gloomy, chilly, unhappy weather. The worst part is.... it greatly affects my emotions! Ugh! I can't wait for summer! But outfit wise, I am really pleased with the cool temperature only because I can take advantage of it to still wear my favorite coats!

This camel oversized coat has been a big hit ever since I've owned in my closet, and needless to say, I've worn it a countess time already. And I wanted to create something spring-inspired. Whenever I wear an outerwear, especially a little thick one, I always tend to tuck up the sleeves to show some skin. This one easy trick instantly transforms any winter-ish coat to an appropriate spring one. Even a black bicker jacket as well. Today's look was created around this awesome coat with a double denim ensemble along with a camel hat which is my major hat obsession right now.
Since the festivity mood is floating everywhere, I was inspired to wear festival-ready accessories to finish the look. A peacock earrings, a beaded necklace, and of course a fringed bag. They are definitely spice up the look!
I love my new sunnies from Polette and new chic pointy heels from Cherry Footwear. They are perfect to complement the look! Never go wrong with a black pair of heels! If you are looking for a fun, affordable shoe online store, Cherry Footwear is such a good place to shop at! And I have something special to my readers! Use the code "lovecloset15" for 15%off!

 
Have a lovely day, dolls!


~SHOP THE LOOK~

_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. I totally agree with you on Seattle weather. It's crazy lately!! I love this photo set; where in Fremont was it taken? :O

    http://www.mrmichell.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *