A x A

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

It was a lot of fun  styling and modeling for my bestie's amazing pieces! <3
Photographed by Daniel Shapiro  //  Studio at Seattle Central Creative Academy 

Styling & Make Up: Yours Truly 
Outerwear:
Angelina Furusho 
_________

Hi LOVEs!!!!!
Today's post is a lot of different from usual ones. If you've followed me on my Insta & Snapchat ( @fashionistaika), I believe you remembered that I had a pleasure to do styling and modeling for the beautiful outerwear pieces designed by one of my besties, Angelina.

She was born in Okinawa, Japan, so it didn't take us that long to become best friends...Well maybe I should say, we are more like sisters!! (Insert that two girls are dancing emoji!)  She has been supporting me and my fashion dream with her heart, and I've been watching her great effort in her college and have known her huge passion for design since I met her. So there was no exact word to express how excited and honored I was to create something with her together and to do styling and modeling her amazing works.

Let me introduce a little bit of her as a designer:
She draw inspiration from her home of Okinawa and its culture. She has a passion for working with leather, fabric manipulations, and dyeing, and she also have a fondness for meticulous needlework. With those things in mind, she hopes to someday venture into the world of costuming, though she is eager to gain experience in every aspect of apparel design. 

I am totally in love with her design and of course a big fan! I wish you could try them out in person because you will be stunned by her keen craftsmanship, and each garment is incredibly well-designed! What I love about her design the most is she really cares about the details, especially where it's not being seen, such as inside pockets and such. You have no idea how many times I said 'WOW' while wearing her piece! I wanted to steal the black blazer so badly, to be honest with you.. lol
Now that she graduated from her apparel design degree. And she is already on her next journey as a designer, which she is moving to LA soon to expand and polish her expertise. I will certainly miss her a lot, but I am so happy for her next step! I am your biggest cheerleader, Angie! GO GIRL!!!! <3
Special thanks to Daniel for this amazing work of photography! 

Please visit her website for more of her works and who she is, and if you have any interest in purchasing a piece or having custom work done, contact her through the website! 

I hope you enjoyed all the images as much as I do! 
Happy hump day everyone! ♥



_________

Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *