Flare High Jeans & My Beloved Jewelry

Friday, November 13, 2015

Let's talk about jeans and jewelry today.


Photographed by Emmy Trinh  //  Persons Garden 

TOP :: ZARA ( similar HERE, HERE, HERE)
JEANS :: H&M

BAG :: JustFab
JEWERLY :: Emmy Trinh
BRLETTE :: Aritzia ( less expensive HERE, HERE)
_________

Hi LOVEs! Happy Friday! Any fun plan for the weekend?
If you are petite like me, you know the real struggle of finding a pair of perfect jeans? Well.. That hits me all the time! Although skinny jeans are pretty easy to get your hands on, when it comes to other type of jeans, it's really pain in the butt. So it was extremely a happy moment when I found these H&M flare wide leg jeans online, and the fit is amazingly flawless when it was arrived!! It's high-waist, and I appreciate it making my legs look longer. Plus, I don't need to tailor the hems or wear sky-high heels thanks to the just right amount of the length!! I was finally able to ride on the wave of this 70's inspired jean trend! haha
I paired them with my favorite oversized blush knit for an easy-going style - like a brunch-with-my-girls-look. In fact, I caught up with one of my new friends, Emmy who is a Vancouver based jewelry designer. I super adore her pieces, and this look was so perfect to feature her dainty handmade beautiful accessories. 

I am wearing:

I highly recommend you to check out her website for more fab pieces! My favorites are definitely stone contained necklaces!
I am still hunting for another pair of flare jeans, more like the ones with tight on the thigh and flare at the bottom. So if you know of any stores you could recommend, please comment below! :)

On the side (personal) note, I am freaking excited to attend Hello Kitty Supercute Operning Party with my blogger friend, Bailey of Hot Dress Hot Mess . Special thanks to UNIQLO for the tickets at the last second (They were sold out so quickly, we couldn't get our tickets until 2 days ago! ) Follow along the fun time with Hello Kitty on my snap: @fashionsitaika or My Insta!

Have a great weekend ahead, dolls! 
_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *