Favorites All In One

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Happy 1st of December everyone!!


Photographed by Michelle Lock  //  First Hill 

TOP :: H&M ( other option HERE, HERE )
SKIRT :: ZARA ( Similar HERE, HERE)
VEST :: c/o TOBI (affordable ver. HERE, HERE)
BOOTS :: JustFab (old, similar HERE, HERE, or other option down below )
HAT :: Forever 21 ( love THIS, THIS )  

_________


Hi LOVEs!
It kind of feels like a relief that the shopping madness is finally overrrr! I think this year I shopped more than usual, but it's okay I have no regrets. I would rather feel happy to score most of the things I wanted to get my hands on from my wishlist! My wallet is so light, though! How did your shopping go??
Now that this year only has one month left, isn't it crazy how fast time flies? Although I am still not getting used to this crisp air yet, I love the feeling of bundling all up in a cozy knit and chunky scarf! In addition to that, fur vests and OTK boots are one of my favorite winter items to wear! Fur vests are super versatile and are easy to layer with almost everything even outerwear like a biker jacket and duster coat. OTK boots are definitely seasonal must-haves because they can make your look effortlessly chic and fun, plus the layering options are endless! Don't forget that they are also great pieces for perfect holiday & party looks!
So I styled them to create a chic and feminine ensemble by putting together with some of my other favorites - ruffle sleeve blouse, leopard mini skirt, and beret.
In Japan wearing berets is so popular, and I have at least 6 of them already!!! I can't be more excited that  instead of the ultimate winter headwear like fedoras and beanies, berets are having their moment to shine this winter for sure!  
Stay warm, dolls!! ♥


_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

4 fashionable comments

  1. Like the way you mix textures and colors !


    http://afrogenik.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you look so incredibly stunning! I'm so in love with your boots :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are off the charts gorgeous! :)

    Looking beautiful! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *