Off The Shoulder & Blue Plaid

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The look I wore last month, but totally forgot to share!

Photographed by Mordan McGrath  //  Seattle Waterfront

- Wearing -
SWEATER :: c/o CNDirect
JEANS  ::  H&M
COAT :: TOPSHOP (old, love these - HERE, HERE & HERE )
BAG :: Rebecca Minkoff 
ACCESSORIES ::  Balmain x H&M Earrings ( or similar HERE ), Steve Madden Belt (old, similar HERE ), MANGO boots ( sold out, options HERE & HERE ), ASOS scarf (sold out, similar HERE & HERE )

_________

Hi LOVEs!!! I hope you had a lot of fun during the long weekend!
As I wore off-the-shoulder top (bodysuit) on the last post for my Valentine's Day look, this style has been one of my top favorites this season. Yes, I know we all want to bundle up in cozy sweaters - like "no cold please" but it's safe to say fashion first, pain later sometimes! Well...at least to me!
I got this sweater from CNDirect just for $6.50 last year (scoreeee!!! ) and I can't believe how cute it is and actually it's so very warm! You can style it with any bottom, and I decided to go for a pair of flare jeans because I can't stop loving this 70's trend! To emphasize the vibe, I threw on a wide brown belt! Whenever I wear the off-the-shoulder top, I don't want to wear any necklaces ( except chokers! ) because your collarbone is beautifully showing off! Instead, accessorizing with statement earrings is my new favorite and even complements the sweater better!
Of course it's wayyyy too cold to rock this look by itself outside, so I layered up with my old blue plaid coat and camel oversized scarf! I chose the coat because the color scheme matches the jeans which creates an illusion of looking taller. Then I wore the scarf in a classic loop way instead of double wrapping around the neck because it's fun to switch up from what you normally do, right? Also, this way it gives the right balance if you wear wide leg pants and long coat!

Have a beautiful day, cuties! ♥ 


_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

5 fashionable comments

  1. Stunning pictures! You are PERFECT! ♥

    Have a Fabulous Day!
    xoxo Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥
    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe that sweater was such a steal! You look gorgeous!

    xo, Alice || a l i c e / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning, I really enjoy your style :-)

    / Alix N,
    @ www.acommonobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your coat! It's very pretty, and you are very pretty as well! Also, I think your pictures are very beautiful!

    xo
    Soraya
    http://sistersandglitters.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *