Neutral Color Block Cardigan

Friday, March 11, 2016

If you are in love with neutral color, this color block cardigan is what you want in your closet! Also, I was introduced to an amazing earphones designed from Sweden. 


Photographed by Marcus Annable  // Seattle Center 

SWETER :: Boohoo
DRESS :: c/o Style Moi (similar HERE, HERE & HERE )
CARDIGAN :: c/o She In 
BAG :: c/o Mellow World
BOOTS :: MANGO (similar HERE & HERE )
ACCESSORIES :: c/o Larimar turquoise bracelet, c/o SUDIO earphones (use code "aikaslovecloset" for 15% off with free shipping worldwide

_________

Hi LOVEs!!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!! 
As we welcome the bloom of cherry blossoms, the time approaches for us almost comes to say "see you next year" to our beloved furs and heavy coats... and time to get ready for warmer weather! In Seattle, when the sun decides to peek out from behind the clouds, it feels so great and seriously gives me a lot of smiles!! But I still need to dress in some layers, and recently I added a new pretty color-block cardigan from She In to my closet. It's more like a coat on me, and this two-tone neutral color is just so perfect, if you like color-blocking and neutral style! Since I've been wearing and loving darker shades lately, it's very refreshing to wear some soft colors. I was inspired to keep with the color palette as the cardigan, so I chose to wear a caramel brown turtleneck sweater and a white lace dress as a skirt, then finished it off with my favorite python printed boots. I am so obsessed with my new cross body bag from Mellow World. It gives a great touch of chicness to any look! Also, I've never worn turquoise accessories with a sweater, but I kinda like how it adds a pop of little color to this neutral look! My Laura Bonetti Larimar jewelry is from The Larimar Shop and it's made of Atlantis stone. I can't wait to rock it more during summer! 

Like the quote " No fashion, no life," I also can't live without music! I am a bus commuter, so during the most of my commuting time, music is what keeps me entertained. I'd been using my Apple EarPods, and I would normally be totally fine with that. But what if there are better ones with much more amazing sound while being much more sleek, sophisticated, luxe, and stylish? Of course I can't resist them, and neither can you, right? I've been trying out my SUDIO earphones VASA WHITE, and they are pretty impressive! Definitely in love with the sound quality, and also can't get enough of its simple yet modern design. You gotta experience how fantastic this earphones are! I am so pleased to offer you 15% off your order by using the special code "AIKASLOVECLOSET" and you also get free shipping worldwide!!!!

Hope you have fun things planned for the weekend! 
Follow along my weekend stories on my snapchat if you'd like! ;) >> @fashionsitaika

_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO





♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

5 fashionable comments

  1. Love that color blocked cardigan / coat, the neutral colors are so gorgeous! Great layering in this outfit, love this look!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the natural colors in this look, so beautiful! And your bag is amazing!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look
    The colors are so cute and springish
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *