Ephemeral

Wednesday, April 27, 2016


Ephemeral - lasting but one day only. Lasting for a very short time... 

Photographed by Jason Nakaya  // My place 

Hi LOVEs!!!! 
Do you remember when I did an amusing photoshoot with a good photographer friend of mine, Jason not quite long ago while wearing a lovely, pink rose flower crown? That was a second set of shoots with him, and here is our "main" photos that we both wanted to try out! I am extremely happy because, I painted my room all white ( it was totally a pain in the butt!! Took me a few days to finish!) so I could use it asa place for a photoshoot! The light in my room is absolutely amazing, so why not, right? Finally my dream came true!!! 
One of my favorite Instagram accounts that I've been following for a while is @nextdoormodel. Their images are all so inspiring. I can literally keep scrolling hours and hours to get inspired. To be honest with you, yes I search for inspirations from half naked women!!  

This set was entirely inspired by all those gorgeous images from @nextdoormodel page. I swear, I am not as perfect as those killer and stunning models on their page, but that doesn't stop me from trying and experimenting to create something similar or new stuff that is sensational for you guys! Because I always try to focus and produce photos that's not just about myself or fashion. Something that appeals to my readers. Yes, I know I call myself as a fashion blogger, but did I ever tell you that I wanted to be a model when I was a little, but nearly gave up on it due to my height? So being a fashion/style blogger absolutely brought back my old dreams and now gives me a chance to be more courageous to go for what you really love to do and to be. I am posing in front of the camera as my outfits are taken. It's pretty much the same thing what models out there are doing, isn't it? Never too late to pursue your dreams...

Jason did such an amazing job on this set!! I edited all these images, but I should say they actually didn't even need any edits! I just wanted to touch up with a soft tone and vintage looking effect. I can't get over how amazing my silver hair appeared here as well as my skin tones. Thank you Jason, for an incredibly fun time! YOU DA BEST! 
P.S. Fun note: I had to suck in my stomach because I was so lazy to work out and I couldn't resist my late-night cravings!! :P 

I hope you guys will love these images as much as I do. 
Have a wonderful day, darings! 

_________

Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥



You Might Also Like

6 fashionable comments

  1. Amazing photos!

    ______________________
    PERSONAL STYLE BLOG
    http://evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shots are absolutely gorgeous! Love the light airy quality to it, so dreamy and modern romantic at the same time!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love these shots Aika!! cute lingerie set and you and the photographer did a great job with these photos :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your make up and these shots are just stunning my dear ! xx Samantha

    www.rapunzille.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *